lilo's life

live.love.laugh

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Love Being Lilo

So a quick update...

Jenn and I tried to make fortune cookies for Andrew and Mike for Valentines Day. Haha what a disaster!!

V-Day was AMAZING! We went to the Muttart Conservatory for the Sweetheart Stroll. So adorable! They had hearts with I Love You in different languages. It was so funny to try say them. The only 2 I knew for sure was Thai and Mandarin.

I went to good old PLC this weekend. Not to go to winter weekend, but to babysit the V. Diddy's kids. It was a lot of fun. And I loved seeing everyone. And using my camp name.

My mom and I started scrapbooking together. How cute are we?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya, that is really cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home