lilo's life

live.love.laugh

Friday, January 12, 2007

What if I printed my assignments on pink paper?

I've had a crazy week! Starting up all those university classes again...This semester I have 5 classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and then I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off. Tuesdays for homework, Thursdays for study buddy, work and pioneer club. I'm taking anthropology, psyc 105, english, stats 151 and sociology 271 (introduction to the family! woo-hoo!) so really its not that bad, lots of work, but thats not always a bad thing.

Before break ended the lovely Cocoa and her adorable friend Myrtle from Australia came to stay with me for a few days. It was awesome just to hang out with friends and see some other people that I haven't seen in a while!

Looking forward to reading week and having a break/ possibly going to the mountains to snowboard is quickly headed out the window. Stupid papers.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    I agree - papers over reading week are icky - that having been said, I do quite miss writing papers, and I only have one this term! What a geek I am. At least Sir Hugo did not assign you one!

    Oh, and if you print your assignments on pink, I will definitely have to find some purple paper. . .

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Carly_bee said…

    hmm maybe I will print my poetry assignment on pink . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home