lilo's life

live.love.laugh

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dance, Sing, Floss, Travel

I just finished watching one my favourite movies, A Walk to Remember. I love the way that movie takes all my emotions to experience it fully.

I'm home sick today. Didn't have school but I missed work and my 2 volunteer positions. I hope I'm better for tomorrow though. Breakforth here I come! Can't wait for Casting Crowns and Starfield! And the sessions should be good too!

I'm so not looking forward to 3 exams, an assignment and a lab due next week and a huge project the week after. Its gotta get done.

I wake up and tear drops, they fall down like rain,
I put on that old song we danced to and then,
I head off to my job, guess not much has changed,
Punch the clock, head for home,
Check the phone, just in case,
Go to bed, dream of you,
That's what I'm doin' these days.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Peaches said…

    Hope you are feeling better soon. I miss you.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Ah starfield...I love them...I wish I could see them!!!!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE THAT RASCAL FLATT SONG!!! i am so jealous your going to them! but anyway...wasn't casting crown awesome last night? I just can't wait for starfield tonight!! P-A-R-T-A-Y!!
    love you
    ttyl

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Lilo...Your so sweet. I loved your birthday card! I almost cried!!!!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger ally said…

    Hey dear,
    how was breakforth? It would have been cool to go, maybe next year.
    Miss you tons!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well written article.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home