lilo's life

live.love.laugh

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Chivalry is (not?) Dead.

Today, when I was on my way home on the bus, I saw something happen that made me questions boys. The bus was pretty full, no seats avaliable and someone rang the bell to get off. So there was an empty seat. At the same stop, a girl got on. But before she could get to the seat, a young man sat down. They seemed to be making eye contact, while she stood at the front of the bus. So he motioned to her if she'd like to sit and she politely shook her head no. So is chivalry dead? Should he have let her sit down first? Or was the offer still enough?

On a happier note, Brody shared his m&ms with me today.

And Mike drove my mom and I so we didn't have to take the bus home from West Ed. He is definately a nice boy. And I love him.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Peaches said…

    Maybe he didn't see her at first. And I don't chivalry is dead, that would be sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home